This week in Geography, we’ll continue our learning about Africa’s physical geography. Here’s what that will look like:
Learning Target: I can understand important aspects of the physical and human geography of Africa.
- In Google Classroom, find Week 4 Distance Learning: Assignment 1 and read the attached pdf.
- On the last page, find questions in a black box. Answer those questions in a Google Doc or on paper.
- Submit your responses in Google Classroom by attaching either the Doc or a photo of your paper.
Learning Target: I can use my knowledge of Africa’s physical geography to solve a puzzle.
- Click on this link to go to our African Adventure Breakout Game.
- Work your way through the questions. After you solve each one, write down the number, in order.
- When you’ve answered all of the questions, click on the safe and enter the numbers. See if your combination is right.
- Once you get the correct combination, click on the Google Form and answer the questions in it.
- Mark the assignment as complete in Google Classroom.
Both assignments are due Sunday, April 19, at 8 p.m.
Remember, I’ve got Zoom Office Hours on Thursdays from 10-11 a.m. if you need help. You can also email me and set up a time if Thursday’s office hours don’t work for you.