This week in ELA, we’ll be working on informative papers. To start off, we’ll be getting ourselves organized and collecting evidence. To do this, we’ll use Noodle Tools, the software that makes it easy to keep track of sources.
For Assignment 1:
- Watch an EdPuzzle on developing main points.
- Create a project in Noodle Tools.
- Create a source card in Noodle Tools.
- Create two evidence cards in Noodle Tools.
- Submit a screenshot of your first two evidence cards in Empower.
For Assignment 2:
- Create two additional evidence cards in Noodle Tools.
- Create an outline in Noodle Tools.
- Submit a screenshot of your outline in Empower.
For full details and further explanation, check out the PL slide on the 8th grade classwork page.
Both assignments are due Sunday, April 5 at 8 p.m. If you have questions, send me or Ms. Farrell an email. Also, remember that we both have office hours:
- Mr. Kaltwasser: Wednesdays 11-12
- Ms. Farrell: Tuesdays & Thursdays 11-12
Have a great week!