- Spend the first 10 minutes of class studying for your quiz.
- Use the resources we visited yesterday (Quizlet, Jeopardy) to aid your work.
• 2nd Period: Carter (Carson)
• 4th Period: Autumn (Gabe)
Can geography change?
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Today, we’ll demonstrate our knowledge of the 5 Themes of Geography by acing a quiz. Then, we’ll start to look at the ways in which geography can change.
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
One of the most important facts of our lives today is the fact that the earth is changing. But it’s not just climate change — it’s helpful to learn about our world as it is, and as it is becoming.
I can give one example of geography changing.
- Study Time
- Changing Geography Discussion
- Before & After