- Go to Google Classroom and find a link to a 5 Themes quiz.
- The quiz IS NOT FOR A GRADE. Today it is simply a practice test.
- Tomorrow it WILL be for a grade.
• 2nd Period: Amara (Carter)
• 4th Period: Griffin (Autumn)
What is geography?
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Today, we’ll spend some time practicing naming and defining the 5 Themes of Geography.
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
These are the final two themes we need to consider in order to have a full understanding of the complexity of geography.
I can name and define all 5 Themes of Geography.
- Formative Quiz
- 5 Themes Matchup Game