- Go to Google Classroom and answer the question in the Class Stream.
- After you answer, respond to at least one classmate’s answer.
- 1st Period: Danny (Macie)
- 3rd Period: Colton (Diana)
- 6th Period: Rmani (Annika)
How do societies chart their futures?
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Today, we will discuss two ways societies create their futures: politics and education.
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
Politics and education are a lot more linked than you might think. You need to have an understanding of both systems in order to be an active member of society.
I can explain and analyze the political and educational systems of the U.S.
- Assignments Review
- Quieting Down Norms
- Politics & Education Groups
- Slide Presentations