- Go to Google Classroom and answer the question in the Class Stream.
- After you answer, respond to at least one classmate’s answer.
- 1st Period: Connor (Danny)
- 3rd Period: Taja (Colton)
- 6th Period: Makaila (Rmani)
Who are we?
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Today, learn about Identity: who we are and how we became who we are.
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
Just like people, societies have identities. Looking to history can help us discover what a society’s identity is.
I can analyze how one past event shaped the identity of the U.S.