- Go to Google Classroom and answer the question in the Class Stream.
- After you answer, respond to at least one classmate’s answer.
- 1st Period: Mary (Connor)
- 3rd Period: Mason (Taja)
- 6th Period: Dalton (Makaila)
How are we shaped by the world around us?
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Today, we’ll take a time out to focus on current news events.
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
Social Studies teaches us how to learn about and interpret the world around us. Even though our topic in class is Ancient Civilizations, the bigger goal is to be able to examine current events thoughtfully.
I can explain one major news event in detail and one other news event in general.
- Good Source Discussion
- Current Events Assignment (see Google Classroom)