- Find your notecard from Thursday.
- See my comments.
- Write a multiple choice question about your Heimat that:
- Is legible.
- Includes the name of your country in the question.
- Has four options, only one of which is correct.
- Has the correct option circled.
• 2nd Period: Caleb L. (Caden M.)
• 4th Period: Shay L. (Addy M.)
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Today, we’ll review latitude and longitude and use it to .
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
Understanding coordinates will help us use maps, GPS, and a wide variety of geography tools.
BY THE END OF CLASS:
I can use coordinates to communicate the names of places.