- Take a note card.
- Write one multiple choice question about your Heimat based on your research.
- Bring your note up to the front.
- 2nd Period: Brayden K. (Kaylob L.)
- 4th Period: Paige K. (Shay L.)
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Today, we’ll begin to learn how to use maps by studying latitude and longitude.
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
Latitude and longitude are the most basic of map skills; they are also critically important to new technologies like GPS.
BY THE END OF CLASS:
I can use lines of latitude and longitude to locate places on a map or globe.
- Check This Out! Explanation
- Super Lame Latitude and Longitude Video
- Latitude and Longitude Explanation
- Latitude and Longitude Practice
- Coordinate Coding