BELLRINGER: What makes a good question?
Fill out the form below for today’s Bellringer.
After you finish, make sure you’ve got Google Docs, Google Drive, and Flipgrid downloaded on your iPad.
- 1st Period: Nick C. (Nathan C.)
- 2nd Period: Nolan B. (Sam G.)
- 3rd Period: Ayla B. (Ireland B.)
- 4th Period: Griffin B. (Autumn H.)
- 6th Period: Malia B. (Dylan B.)
WHAT WE’RE LEARNING:
Yesterday, we talked about what makes a good question. Today we’ll add another layer: What makes a BIG question.
WHY WE’RE LEARNING IT:
The best way to learn is to ask big, bold questions and chase down their answers. That’s what this course is all about. Instead of just learning facts, you’ll learn how to answer big, complex questions about the world. You’ll use these skills throughout your schooling and career.
WHAT WE’LL KNOW BY THE END OF CLASS:
• Create at least five questions that meet the standards of a GOOD question.
• Bellringer (10 min.)
• Google Document Set-up, as needed (5 min.)
• Good Question Notes (5 min.)
• Re-doing Ellwein Interviews (10 min.)
• Flipgrid Activity (5 min)
• What’s a BIG question?